Monday, October 5, 2009

Camping July 2009


I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and update my blog a bit.  My children have been waiting for me to post about our camping trip since we came home.  So here it is . . .
We went camping for a week the end of July with Tim's parents and had a wonderful time.  We brought our little inflatable raft with us and took turns rowing around the lake in it.  The girls each had a turn with Tim.  The girls and I all squished in (the 2 man raft) and tried to maneuver without hitting each other with the oars.  And many times the girls went out themselves (tied to the shore with a 50 ft rope, of course!)





2 comments:

emilyw said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! What a beautiful place.

McMarkle said...

Camping is so much fun. Two thumbs up on the row boat. Three thumbs up on the mud monster. I am sorry that the chinese will use all this against you soon.