I might try and go back and fill in some of the gaps later of some of our fun adventures since October; but, for now I'm going to start with the present.

Today, my friend, Megan and I ran in the breast cancer "race for cure" 5K in Salt Lake. We have been talking about doing a 5K for quite a while and finally did one. It was really good. Especially when it was over. :) There were almost 16,000 participants in it - so it was a pretty crazy start. But once we got out of some of the craziness, it was much better. It was really good to run with someone to help you keep going.
Here's the kids and husbands waiting for us to go by. They look like there having a ball.
2 comments:
That's what I was thinking when you sent me this picture..
I knew you could do it (referring specifically to the blog, I was kinda thinking you wouldn't finish the run, no offense I just wasn't confident in your lung capacity)! :) - little bro
PS - you might now be reallizing how much fun blogging can be. Not only do you get to post but you also get to read the thoughts and opinions of your blog buddies. :)
Post a Comment